As this year's Global Handwashing Day theme suggests, our future is indeed at hand as we reached out to vulnerable children in centers where they are given compassionate care. With our gifts, we enabled them to always #KeepItCleene!
Earlier today, our team at Manila Water Foundation, in partnership with Philusa Corporation, brought more than 170 boxes of premium Cleene hygiene products to the following shelter-based institutions in Marikina City, Quezon City, Taguig City, City of Manila and Mandaluyong City:
- Meritxell Children's Home Foundation
- Kuya Center for Street Children
- Islamic Education and Guidance Association Orphanage
- Missionaries Of Charity (Home Of Joy For The Sick Children)
- Alay Pagasa Christian Foundation, Inc.
MWF is grateful to the generous support of PHILUSA Corporation as a reliable product partner of Global Handwashing Day since 2013. This valued collaboration shows that amid the obstacles of the pandemic, we can move forward together.